Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Strange error during screen sharing session

Former Community Member

I get strange error every time I try to start audio call while screenshare session is already active:

Error #2044: Unhandled AsyncErrorEvent:. text=Error #2095: flash.net.NetStream was unable to invoke callback cursorData. error=ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property not found on cursorData в flash.net.NetStream and there is no default value.

at com.adobe.rtc.collaboration::AudioPublisher/onStreamReceive()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10/src/com/adobe/rtc/collaboration/AudioPublisher.as:871]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at com.adobe.rtc.sharedManagers::StreamManager/onItemReceive()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10/src/com/adobe/rtc/sharedManagers/StreamManager.as:1802]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at com.adobe.rtc.sharedModel::CollectionNode/http://www.adobe.com/2006/connect/cocomo/messaging/internal::receiveItem()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10/src/com/adobe/rtc/sharedModel/CollectionNode.as:777]

at com.adobe.rtc.messaging.manager::MessageManager/http://www.adobe.com/2006/connect/cocomo/messaging/internal::receiveItem()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10/src/com/adobe/rtc/messaging/manager/MessageManager.as:718]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerBase/receiveItem()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerBase.as:413]

Flex Debugger just stops and does not show location where this happens. I got this stack trace in console after I clicked "Continue" button in error popup. Why this is happening? Can you please give me advice where to look for the source of this error? 

Best Regards, Aleksey

1 Reply

Employee

Hi Aleksey,

I tried audioPublisher along side ScreenSharing and couldnt reproduce this issue. Can you share your code.

Thanks

Arun