Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Strange error during screen sharing session

Former Community Member

I get strange error every time I try to start audio call while screenshare session is already active:

Error #2044: Unhandled AsyncErrorEvent:. text=Error #2095: flash.net.NetStream was unable to invoke callback cursorData. error=ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property not found on cursorData в flash.net.NetStream and there is no default value.

at com.adobe.rtc.collaboration::AudioPublisher/onStreamReceive()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10/src/com/adobe/rtc/collaboration/AudioPublisher.as:871]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at com.adobe.rtc.sharedManagers::StreamManager/onItemReceive()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10/src/com/adobe/rtc/sharedManagers/StreamManager.as:1802]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at com.adobe.rtc.sharedModel::CollectionNode/http://www.adobe.com/2006/connect/cocomo/messaging/internal::receiveItem()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10/src/com/adobe/rtc/sharedModel/CollectionNode.as:777]

at com.adobe.rtc.messaging.manager::MessageManager/http://www.adobe.com/2006/connect/cocomo/messaging/internal::receiveItem()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10/src/com/adobe/rtc/messaging/manager/MessageManager.as:718]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerBase/receiveItem()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerBase.as:413]

Flex Debugger just stops and does not show location where this happens. I got this stack trace in console after I clicked "Continue" button in error popup. Why this is happening? Can you please give me advice where to look for the source of this error? 

Best Regards, Aleksey

1 Reply

Employee

Hi Aleksey,

I tried audioPublisher along side ScreenSharing and couldnt reproduce this issue. Can you share your code.

Thanks

Arun