Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

PHP external authentication issue

Level 1

Trying to login to AFCS connection using external authentication.

PHP file generates a key correctly and everything seems to fine up until i get to using the key inside flex.

at the login stage i get the following error in the console trace from the library login call

As far as i can tell everything is right... how can i tell what is wrong with the authentication key?

AFCS Beta Build # : 1.1
requestInfo https://connectnow.acrobat.com/{roomname}?exx=eDp7dXRmOF9lbmNvZGUoZGFyaXVzKX06OmRtOmFnZW50ZG06aHR0cH...
#THROWING ERROR# bad authentication key

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

There are a few mistakes in the key. There is some PHP 'code' in it (wrong string expansion ?) and you are using a full URL instead of the room name.

If you want more details send me a private message, but you should check the way you call the get authentication token method.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

There are a few mistakes in the key. There is some PHP 'code' in it (wrong string expansion ?) and you are using a full URL instead of the room name.

If you want more details send me a private message, but you should check the way you call the get authentication token method.

Level 1

I figured it out i was passing the full room url instead of the room name to my php $afcs_account->getSession() request.