Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

PHP external authentication issue

Level 1

Trying to login to AFCS connection using external authentication.

PHP file generates a key correctly and everything seems to fine up until i get to using the key inside flex.

at the login stage i get the following error in the console trace from the library login call

As far as i can tell everything is right... how can i tell what is wrong with the authentication key?

AFCS Beta Build # : 1.1
requestInfo https://connectnow.acrobat.com/{roomname}?exx=eDp7dXRmOF9lbmNvZGUoZGFyaXVzKX06OmRtOmFnZW50ZG06aHR0cH...
#THROWING ERROR# bad authentication key

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

There are a few mistakes in the key. There is some PHP 'code' in it (wrong string expansion ?) and you are using a full URL instead of the room name.

If you want more details send me a private message, but you should check the way you call the get authentication token method.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

There are a few mistakes in the key. There is some PHP 'code' in it (wrong string expansion ?) and you are using a full URL instead of the room name.

If you want more details send me a private message, but you should check the way you call the get authentication token method.

Level 1

I figured it out i was passing the full room url instead of the room name to my php $afcs_account->getSession() request.