Expand my Community achievements bar.

LCCS and Stratus 2

Level 3

Hello,

In a previous discussion a limit of 3 users was confirmed on the P2P video multicasting, which I believe with Stratus 2 can become unlimited. Could you comment on this please? This would make LCCS irresistible

Support for RTMFP Groups — Allows clients to easily participate with other clients in a network in order to share the transport of media and communications without maintaining a connection to every peer in the group. Groups can be defined by their functionality and access can be controlled by the client application.

Overlay network — Allows clients to easily find each other without using network probing.

Support for live Application-Level Multicast — Allows a publisher to deliver a live media stream and scale the stream delivery as wide as needed. Application-level multicast reduces the load on a single publisher, and distributes the delivery over multiple peers. This functionality is designed for a small group of peers broadcasting large messages (i.e. higher bitrate data).

1 Reply

Level 4

seconding this - when will we see the new stratus 2.0 features in LCCS?  it's very exciting.  i'd like to be able to tell my clients about it, to sell them on LCCS.