Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

How can I get text larger than 72pt?

Former Community Member

I'm creating a simple form for my salesmen to use to type in their own price point. I assign the numeric and/or text field to a font size larger than 72pt and it does not work.

5 Replies

Former Community Member

It might be the font itself.....which one are you using. I tried it with Myriad Pro and type in a point size of 100 and it worked fine.

Paul

Former Community Member

I first tried using Kabel then I tried using Swiss and just tried using Myriad Pro and it won't preview over 72pt. Even though I can enter anything over 72pt.

Former Community Member

Are you getting the right font size in Designer. Unfortunately I do not have those fonts so I cannot test them. Here is a sample that shows a form with diffrent pt sizes. See if they appear for you.

Paul

Former Community Member

They appeared for me and I actually can assign a text field to them and change the font and size. Maybe the file I started is corrupt?

Former Community Member

If you want to send the file to me I can have a look and see if I can spot something (that certainly does not sound like corruption). You can send

an email to LiveCycle8@gmail.com. Could you please include a description of the issue and indicate which field is giving you grief.

Thanks

Paul