Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How can I get text larger than 72pt?

Former Community Member

I'm creating a simple form for my salesmen to use to type in their own price point. I assign the numeric and/or text field to a font size larger than 72pt and it does not work.

5 Replies

Former Community Member

It might be the font itself.....which one are you using. I tried it with Myriad Pro and type in a point size of 100 and it worked fine.

Paul

Former Community Member

I first tried using Kabel then I tried using Swiss and just tried using Myriad Pro and it won't preview over 72pt. Even though I can enter anything over 72pt.

Former Community Member

Are you getting the right font size in Designer. Unfortunately I do not have those fonts so I cannot test them. Here is a sample that shows a form with diffrent pt sizes. See if they appear for you.

Paul

Former Community Member

They appeared for me and I actually can assign a text field to them and change the font and size. Maybe the file I started is corrupt?

Former Community Member

If you want to send the file to me I can have a look and see if I can spot something (that certainly does not sound like corruption). You can send

an email to LiveCycle8@gmail.com. Could you please include a description of the issue and indicate which field is giving you grief.

Thanks

Paul