Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Echo Problem in LCCS

Level 1

Hi,

I was successful in configuring the LCCS and connect the meeting room. The only problem which I am facing is of echo. I have used flash player 10.3 library for lccs.swc and playerglobal.swc. Below is the code, which I used to cancel the echo:

var mic1:Microphone = Microphone.getMicrophone();

mic1.gain = 200;

mic1.rate = 11;

mic1.setUseEchoSuppression(true);

mic1.setLoopBack(false);

var mic2:Microphone = Microphone.getEnhancedMicrophone();

mic2.codec = SoundCodec.SPEEX;

mic2.framesPerPacket = 1;

mic2.setSilenceLevel(30, 2000);

mic2.setUseEchoSuppression(true);

mic2.setLoopBack(false);

var options:MicrophoneEnhancedOptions =new MicrophoneEnhancedOptions();   

options.mode = MicrophoneEnhancedMode.FULL_DUPLEX;                   

options.autoGain = false;

options.echoPath = 256;

options.nonLinearProcessing = true;

mic2.enhancedOptions=options;

mic2.gain = 250;

Can anybody please suggest who to cancel the echo in our application?

Thanks.

4 Replies

Employee

The options you have set seem's right to me. Not sure why its not working though.

Can you comment each line in the options:MicrophoneEnhancedOptions and try your app, and see if something is preventing AEC.

Thanks

Arun

Level 1

Hi Arun - we are testing on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Dell Streak 5/7. AEC does work reasonably well on Desktop, but not with Android. On Android we can get Enhanced Microphone instance, but while setting any options - it gives a Runtime exception.

Thanks

Jignesh

Employee

I am trying to find the feature list for AIR Mobile but for now I found this in the feature list for AIR 3:

Acoustic echo cancellation (desktop only)

Level 1

Hi Jignesh, using third-party add-on, you can do far-end echo cancellation on your desktop client. I.e. Your desktop client will cancel the echo on behalf of the AIR Mobile. This way your desktop users will not hear the echo coming from the mobile.