Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Does Workbench has Japanese version?

Level 3

Hi

Could everybody give me an answer about my question?

I installed the trial verison and found it seems not to support

multi-language.

Is there specific configuration of language in LiveCycle ES2?

Best regards.

Tony

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi Tony

There is no specific Japanese version of Workbench meaning the menus etc are not translated into Japanese.

However, the product does support the use of double byte characters in application names, process names, form names, actions names etc.

Anywhere you would use Win Latin characters, you should be able to use doube byte characters.

Are you experiencing problems with using double byte characters in Workbench?

Diana

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi Tony

There is no specific Japanese version of Workbench meaning the menus etc are not translated into Japanese.

However, the product does support the use of double byte characters in application names, process names, form names, actions names etc.

Anywhere you would use Win Latin characters, you should be able to use doube byte characters.

Are you experiencing problems with using double byte characters in Workbench?

Diana

Level 3

Hi Diana

Thanks for your quick responding.

It is a little pitty to hear thant there is no Japanese version.

In fact, I was planning to introduce Workbench to my Japanese

customers as a tool of workflow management solution.

My customers also desire a more user-friendly software.

Does Workbench has a plan to support Japanese in the near future?

Best regards

Tony

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----