Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Bcc Email button

Level 3

This is the code that I have set up now:  

: "mailto: Katerina.Aburn.ctt@mda.mil,SPPCOHVVITSupportTeam@mda.mil;?bcc=Doe.Loe.ctt@mda.mil;&subject="+sub+"&b...:

"utf-8"});

In Outlook the following show

To Line: Katerina Aburn

CC Line: SPPCOHVVITSupportTeam

Bcc Line: Nothing shows - what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Tried something similar since yours looks like it is cut off and it worked correctly. I did notice (and its the default behaviour on most email clients i think) is that the bcc line isnt shown be default. In the email client make sure you have display bcc set.

event.target.submitForm({

cURL: "mailto: Katerina.Aburn.ctt@mda.mil,SPPCOHVVITSupportTeam@mda.mil;?bcc=Doe.Loe. ctt@mda.mil;&subject=123&body=12345",

bEmpty: true,

cSubmitAs: "PDF",

cCharset: "utf-8"

});

Also the CC line wouldnt display since its not set in your example. You have 2 in the To line and one bcc, so you code should probably be

cURL: "mailto: Katerina.Aburn.ctt@mda.mil;?cc=SPPCOHVVITSupportTeam@mda.mil;&bcc=Doe.Loe. ctt@mda.mil;&subject="+sub+"&body="+body,

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Tried something similar since yours looks like it is cut off and it worked correctly. I did notice (and its the default behaviour on most email clients i think) is that the bcc line isnt shown be default. In the email client make sure you have display bcc set.

event.target.submitForm({

cURL: "mailto: Katerina.Aburn.ctt@mda.mil,SPPCOHVVITSupportTeam@mda.mil;?bcc=Doe.Loe. ctt@mda.mil;&subject=123&body=12345",

bEmpty: true,

cSubmitAs: "PDF",

cCharset: "utf-8"

});

Also the CC line wouldnt display since its not set in your example. You have 2 in the To line and one bcc, so you code should probably be

cURL: "mailto: Katerina.Aburn.ctt@mda.mil;?cc=SPPCOHVVITSupportTeam@mda.mil;&bcc=Doe.Loe. ctt@mda.mil;&subject="+sub+"&body="+body,