Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Adobe LCCS Service Availability

Level 1

Hi,

I have two queries related to LCCS as below -

1. I am evaluating LCCS service for my collaboration business proposal. I saw in the follwoing thread that, it is being decided whether Adobe will continue with this service or not. Is there any final decision made related to this?

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4110049

2. I called up the Adobe sales number yesterday. I got the infromation that this service is available through their partners (in india) but only way to reach them is through email - iisadobe@adobe.com. I sent email but no reply as of now. Can anyone provide more details on this - if this service is available through any partner and respective contact information.

Thank you in advance.

Vinit.

1 Reply

Level 4

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.  I just saw this post. As I said in the other link you mentioned, I don't have have any final conclusions.  But, if you can explore other options I recommend pursuing those.  We already know that we will not be making further engineering investments in LCCS.

Jeff