Expand my Community achievements bar.

What would you recomand between Adobe Experience Manager Forms and Adobe Acrobat DC ? I need to obtain fill-in forms, editable

Level 1

I want to know the differences as price and capabilities between Adobe Experience Manager Forms and Adobe Acrobat DC Tell me please if there are annually cote or a unlimited use after one pay. Can you redirect me to buy from Romania, or should I buy directly from Adobe.com? I want to have the possibility to manage, edit, put some fill-in fields, radio-buttons, signatures in pdf files, created by me from Word or Excel. Thank you

3 Replies

Level 4

I think you should go with Acrobat. It offers everything you mentioned and the forms you can create using AEM (or LiveCycle Designer, as it's also called) are much more complex and not so well supported.

You can purchase a monthly/yearly subscription for Acrobat or a perpetual license. The former has the advantage that you get updates much more regularly and don't run the chance of having an outdated version. It also includes features that the "classic" version doesn't get, or gets much later.

You should buy it directly from Adobe, either way.

Level 4

Everything about AEM on the web site seem pretty vague. It'all very salesy stuff, which is exactly the sort of thing that's likely to change drastically in the future. Especially since it is related to the late LiveCycle Designer.