Can anyone explain and offer a solution to my table header continuation problem? My table is set to allow additional rows with add/delete buttons. In the Accessibility tab, its role is marked as "header row". In Object>Pagination tab, both "Include header in initial & subsequent pages" are checked. I have it listed as following previous and continuing following parent. Binding is set to normal. This table is NOT wrapped in any subforms.
When I test/preview my PDF, using the add buttons, it breaks over to a second page as it should, with the header row showing at the top. However, when you continue to add more rows, if the form carries over to 3 or more pages, the header row no longer shows at the top of my table/page.
One prominent way to handle this is separate Header and detail rows in to two subforms (Sub1, Sub2) and then use "Overflow Leader" under Pagination Tab in Object pallet (for Sub2) to set the header to print on top of every page break.
Thank you SekharN! Rather than restructure my table, I played around with the settings a bit more. Seems my holdup was within the "Accessibility" tab. Rather than designating the role of my header as the "header row", I changed it to "body row" and tested to see if it made a difference. Success! While it makes no sense whatsoever, it works....and that's what I need.
Jotting this down as another goofy issue of Designer....
I had the same problem. The way I resolved it was to create a new master page that had the same header info as the subform. (You can cut and paste the table to the master page then delete the body rows.)
Then for that subform I set the overflow leader on the pagination page to that master page.