Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

'Google Ads' BETA Source Connector in AEP

Community Advisor

Dear Community,

Have anybody connected 'Google Ads' BETA Source Connector with AEP?

Have given the required credentials to connect, however the tables are not available for the preview making us not to proceed to the next step. Any inputs would be helpful, thanks.

PratheepArunRaj_0-1641902005476.png

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@PratheepArunRaj , I haven't used this source connector personally, but it does seem odd that the tables are not available and you can't proceed. I see the connector is in BETA, so perhaps all of the kinks haven't been worked out yet. I would suggest that you open a support ticket so that client care and engineering can help look into what you are experiencing in your account.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Interesting question, would like to follow the thread!

Community Advisor

cc: @dwright 

Can you kindly advice? Thanks much!

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@PratheepArunRaj , I haven't used this source connector personally, but it does seem odd that the tables are not available and you can't proceed. I see the connector is in BETA, so perhaps all of the kinks haven't been worked out yet. I would suggest that you open a support ticket so that client care and engineering can help look into what you are experiencing in your account.

Employee

@PratheepArunRaj Could you please let us know the permissions you are having for Google Ads connector?

Regards,

Karan

Community Advisor

Hello Karandhawan,

I am having complete access to the Google Ads connector?

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj (Arun).

Level 3

Hello @PratheepArunRaj ,

Were you able to get data from google ads?

I have one doubt, does it give aggregated campaign insights data or at the profile level. 

Also, is media clicks, campaign names can also be part of data?

Thank you,

Shivani