Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Privacy and GDPR Adobe Campaign Standard

Level 2

Can someone clarify what impact setting the privacy flag has on data passed to Adobe Campaign Standard?

It is entirely missing from the expected behaviour grid: https://aep-sdks.gitbook.io/docs/resources/privacy-and-gdpr

Is this an oversight, or intentional?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @JAElliott ,

This is an oversight which I will be correcting shortly. The expected behavior for Campaign Standard on privacy status unknown is to store user data and queue any Campaign Standard network calls.

The expected behavior for Campaign Standard on privacy status opt-out is to clear all user data and pause sending any Campaign Standard network calls. Any queued calls present will be discarded as well.

Thanks,

Ryan
Mobile Engineer
Adobe Experience Cloud

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @JAElliott ,

This is an oversight which I will be correcting shortly. The expected behavior for Campaign Standard on privacy status unknown is to store user data and queue any Campaign Standard network calls.

The expected behavior for Campaign Standard on privacy status opt-out is to clear all user data and pause sending any Campaign Standard network calls. Any queued calls present will be discarded as well.

Thanks,

Ryan
Mobile Engineer
Adobe Experience Cloud

Level 2
Thank you Ryan. I see the documentation has been updated too.