Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe launch proxy doesnt work in test luma website by adobe.

Level 6

Adobe launch proxy doesnt work in test luma website by adobe. I can see it is firing adobe launch abut it is not firing report suite. But when I use url redirect proxy on other sites I can see adobe report suite firing in omnibug or other debugger. What is the problem? I also used requestly app and it doesnt work either. If somebody from adobe support takes a look at this that would be great because we had spent like many days to figure this out but couldn't.

ec1.pngec2.png

dd.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

I maintain the Luma website and created many tutorials using it. When properly configured, your tags/launch property should show in the "Page Embed Codes" section like this:

dwright_0-1669923924543.png

The "Injected Embed Codes" section should be empty.

When you first open the Debugger, you might need to reload the Luma page in order for the "Page Embed Codes" section to appear. Reload the Luma page with the Debugger open and then replace the current embed code.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

@aagk123  Are you saying that the Adobe experience cloud debugger is not working on the luma test website?

If that is the case, it does work at our end without any issue, I could analytics firing without any issues

VaniBhemarasetty_0-1667919470400.png

Even I am able to ingest my own launch script on Luma website without any issues

Level 1

Hello! Did you solved it? I have the same issue.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

I maintain the Luma website and created many tutorials using it. When properly configured, your tags/launch property should show in the "Page Embed Codes" section like this:

dwright_0-1669923924543.png

The "Injected Embed Codes" section should be empty.

When you first open the Debugger, you might need to reload the Luma page in order for the "Page Embed Codes" section to appear. Reload the Luma page with the Debugger open and then replace the current embed code.