Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First
Filter
  • All
  • Resolved
  • Unresolved
  • Zero replies

• 10/11/24
    We have a salesforce form and needs to move the form to AEM and get the leads information in Salesforce . I followed the documentation given by Adobe Integrating with Salesforce | Adobe Experience ManagerBut Unable to identify the third party services as given in the document."In AEM, navigate to Cl...

Views

Replies

• 10/11/24
    Hi Team, As per Adobe recommendation to avoid "race condition", Dispatcher Flush Agent is configured in Publish Instance for our project.Now, we want to use ACS common "Dispatcher Flush UI" (link below) feature which enables Author to clear flush manually.https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/...

Views

Replies

• 10/11/24
    When I enter metadata to a psd via file info on Photoshop, then upload the psd to AEM, the metadata isn't showing up in the properties>metadata for the file in AEM. Is there any way to facilitate the metadata on my local file transferring with the file into AEM?

Views

Replies

• 10/11/24
    Hi All, When alt text is input and/or inherited to a component, does the component do some kind of transformation to make the text readable? In other words, is there a process making alt text readable to screen readers or is it innately readable? Would appreciate guidance on this, thank you!

Views

Replies

• 10/11/24
    Description: We are encountering a repository access issue in our AEM Publish instance. The error occurs intermittently when attempting to retrieve a specific model JSON file. The error logs indicate a failure to access the repository due to an Azure Storage timeout.09.10.2024 21:55:39.308 [cm-p7395...

Views

Replies

• 10/11/24
    I'm using event listeners to track changes like afteredit, aftercopy, and aftermove. I've noticed that when I apply layout changes, the afteredit listener is triggered. However, when I listen for afteredit after a resize, I'm not getting the updated DOM HTML. It seems like the event handler might be...

Views

Replies

• 10/10/24
    Hello team, Query is related to: CIF graphql configurationIn my application, we have introduced region, language based (Multi region) product display.For this, I have created separate CIF configurations under these folders./conf/abc/FR/en/conf/abc/FR/fr/conf/abc/GB/gb/conf/abc/GB/enAlso, enabled cus...

Views

Replies

• 10/10/24
    I'm attempting to upgrade to the latest SDK and I'm getting an error saying that Geronimo and the SDK are both trying to export the same version of the directive `javax.json`. I've never seen this before and it's unclear why simply upgrading the SDK would cause this.  [INFO] BUILD FAILURE [INFO] ---...

Views

Replies

• 10/10/24
    Hello Community,  We have a requirement to lock the payload until the workflow is approved and finally unlock the payload as part of the workflow process. My question is: in the workflow, can the user add one or multiple pages? If it is a single page, I believe the OOTB unlock process step can lock ...

Views

Replies

• 10/10/24
    I've been working in a template. So far, it only has containers and a title in the structure:Root containerMain containerTitleContainerI want to leave the possibility to the editor to add components in "Main container", in the same level as "Title" or "Container".But in Edit mode, the sidebar looks ...

Views

Replies