Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

VideoJS not working in vueJS

Level 2

I've implemented vueJS in my AEM project. while I'm trying to use videoJS player in container component(coded in vueJS-3) , the player is not working. How to get rid of this issue? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

There could be several reasons why the videoJS player is not working in your VueJS component in AEM. Here are a few suggestions you can try:

1. Make sure you have installed and included the videoJS library correctly in your project.
  2. Check the console for any errors or warning messages related to the player.
  3. Verify that the player is properly initialized and configured in your VueJS component.
  4. Ensure that the video file path is correct and accessible to the player.
  5. Try loading the player in a different container element to rule out any conflicts with your current VueJS component.
  6. Consider using a different video player library that is compatible with VueJS.

By troubleshooting these issues, you should be able to get the videoJS player working in your VueJS component in AEM.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

There could be several reasons why the videoJS player is not working in your VueJS component in AEM. Here are a few suggestions you can try:

1. Make sure you have installed and included the videoJS library correctly in your project.
  2. Check the console for any errors or warning messages related to the player.
  3. Verify that the player is properly initialized and configured in your VueJS component.
  4. Ensure that the video file path is correct and accessible to the player.
  5. Try loading the player in a different container element to rule out any conflicts with your current VueJS component.
  6. Consider using a different video player library that is compatible with VueJS.

By troubleshooting these issues, you should be able to get the videoJS player working in your VueJS component in AEM.