Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

From where the search, solution and help options comes in the aem instance?

Level 2

I am facing issue, where in AEM instance search, solution and help options are coming in Portuguese. I want to know the root from where its coming and how can i change the language to English. Adding the screenshot for reference. 

VanitaNa_0-1720628623790.png

8 Replies

Level 9

You can change language from user preferences.

h_kataria_0-1720628930673.png

h_kataria_1-1720628946809.png

Level 2

Hi Thank you for the reply.
I went and changed the language from user reference but its only changing the value when i hover on that not the value showing on aem instance. Can you please help me on this.

VanitaNa_0-1720629958009.png

Level 9

Which AEM version you are using ? And check gkalyan's answer. Have you overlayed anything under apps ?

Level 10

Hi @VanitaNa ,

Choose from your user preferences then you can change the language whatever you want

HrishikeshKa_0-1720630372050.png

Thank you!

Level 9

@VanitaNa 

Can you check if there is an overlay for 

"/libs/granite/ui/content/shell/header/actions" under "/apps" 

Here you will see a property like "text_commentI18n" or "text" for each of the action nodes.

Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 10.30.23 AM.png

Level 2

Hi @gkalyan Thank you for the response.
I checked is there any overlay under /apps, but i couldn't see any overlay to this path /libs/granite/ui/content/shell/header/actions. 
One more question i have is the property  "text_commentI18n" or "text" is not in my local. I am using AEM 6.5.

VanitaNa_0-1720689317995.png

Administrator

@VanitaNa Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni