Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

servlet in satisfied status not active

Level 3

once I tried to create new servlet in my project and deploy the change to aem instance, it is deployed fine, but I got the servlet in satisfied status and i cannot use it? why it is not active? 

once I tried to check the logs, here what I get

08.08.2022 22:29:02.094 *ERROR* [OsgiInstallerImpl] b2c-agent-portal.core bundle b2c-agent-portal.core:1.0.0.SNAPSHOT (589)[com.adobe.aem.react.core.servlets.TestServlet(3746)] : Could not load implementation object class com.adobe.aem.react.core.servlets.TestServlet (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.adobe.aem.react.core.servlets.TestServlet not found by react-v26.core [583])

TestServlet : is my new servlet name

b2c-agent-portal.core: my project name

react-v26 : another old project on the same aem instance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I would like to focus on below points -

• OSGi Configuration, are you reading any OSGi configuration in your Test servlet? If yes , have you configured it ?
  • Other services that it depends to, are they already active or also in Satisfied state?

I want to take a look into your Servlet code.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

As the log says "implementation object class" - check the object for impl class in your servlet.

here is a sample code- https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/forms/store-and-retrieve-af-with-2f...

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I would like to focus on below points -

• OSGi Configuration, are you reading any OSGi configuration in your Test servlet? If yes , have you configured it ?
  • Other services that it depends to, are they already active or also in Satisfied state?

I want to take a look into your Servlet code.

Community Advisor

Please check all reference variables are successfully referenced in impl class of the servlet. Go to http://localhost:4502/system/console/components  find servlet and check all Reference implementations by click servletpath.

It would be good if you share reference servlet code