Expand my Community achievements bar.

OOTB Navigation component model class error

Level 5

Hi All,

I am using OOTB navigation component on my local AEM6.4 instance and its working fine as per the behavior but when I am using the same component on my client AEM6.4 instance( DEV and all instances) , I am getting model class missing error:

1833803_pastedImage_0.png

1833804_pastedImage_1.png

As compared with my client machine AEM6.4 and my local machine AEM6.4, I am using SP6.4.2 and acs-aem-commons-content-3.16.1-SNAPSHOT.zip on my local machine but both the package were not available on client machine. I have tired to install both the package also even after that I am getting the same error.

Please suggest which supporting package is missing here for navigation component.

thanks

4 Replies

Employee

Just adding to what Yanira mentioned you can use Diff tools to verify if there is any config changes between the working and non-working instances: AEM Tools for environment comparison

Community Advisor

Please check if core component bundle is active state or not? There could be possibility you have multiple version core components jar.

Arun Patidar

Level 10

Compare runmode of local vs DEV/other env.

Refer - Regarding using core components with nosamplecontent runmode, if runmode is the issue