Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Getting error if i point to same repository of blob from different instance

Level 1

The repository which i am trying to point is Azure blob and if i point the same repository for two different instance. the second instance is not able to acquire a lease. and it is not coming up because of this issue. 

In error log i noticed two issue
javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException: org.apache.jackrabbit.oak:name=BlobStore-MemCache,type=CacheStats

at java.management/com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.Repository.addMBean(Repository.java:323)

2. org.apache.felix.log.LogException
: java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException: There is currently a lease on the blob and no lease ID was specified in the request. Please see the cause for further information.

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.segment.azure.AzureRepositoryLock.lock(AzureRepositoryLock.java:117) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-segment-azure:1.64.0]

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.segment.azure.AzurePersistence.lockRepository(AzurePersistence.java:107) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-segment-azure:1.64.0]

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.segment.file.FileStore.<init>(FileStore.java:144) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-segment-tar:1.64.0]

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.segment.file.FileStoreBuilder.build(FileStoreBuilder.java:445)

0 Replies