Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Live Copy Overview Console - renamed livecopy issue

Level 3

Hi,

Live Copy overview console shows status as "LIVE COPY DOES NOT EXIST" when live copy page is renamed. any one has idea how to get this resolved.

note: we had to rename live-copies page as business was in need of localized page names.

Thanks,

Deepikaa

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hey Deepika,

How are you modifying the live copy name?

If I change the live copy page title by going to page properties, then the relationship between source and the live copy is maintained. But if I am changing the node name from crxde, then I do see the "live copy does not exist" status in the overview. 

Are you using the default Rollout config?

Regards,

Vishu 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hey Deepika,

How are you modifying the live copy name?

If I change the live copy page title by going to page properties, then the relationship between source and the live copy is maintained. But if I am changing the node name from crxde, then I do see the "live copy does not exist" status in the overview. 

Are you using the default Rollout config?

Regards,

Vishu 

Community Advisor

Hi Deepikaa

Renaming live copy page node is not a recommending way.. If we do so, will loose relation with parent node.

For your case sling:alias is a best solution, you can use localized sling:alias for live copies .

Thanks

Dipti

Employee Advisor

Rename should be done from the blueprint. In other words, before performing the rollout, you need to update the blueprint page name. So, that, after the rollout, livecopy name is updated.

You can also, look into creating custom rollout configs that renames the livecopy and still maintains the relationship but the way you are doing it is not the recommended way and will cause the blueprint/livecopy link to break.