Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Linking Adobe Captivate Project in Adobe Experience Manager

Level 1

I've uploaded two new Adobe Captivate interactive projects to the Adobe Experience Manager DAM and create a link on a page to the "index" file in the project folder. We've previously uploaded Captivate projects this way and they've worked great but when you click on the new links they just stay on the "loading" page and never open.

I've been told that this is likely because the newer Adobe Captivate files contain .JSON files that we need to enable AEM to read but I'm not sure how to fix that issue, especially when the initial link isn't to a .JSON file.

One additional question, when one of the trainings was first uploaded it worked but then stopped working the next day, could this still be a .JSON issue?

Thank you!

3 Replies

Level 4

Were you able to solve this problem? We've just been asked if we can manage Captivate content on our AEM site, and there's very little information available that I can find to tell me if this is even possible. Your post saying it did at one point work with the html folder structure is the most encouraging information I can find, but seeing that you were facing issues recently sets me back.

If you can tell me if/how you were able to overcome this issue, I would be very appreciative!!

Level 10

That is a Creative Cloud product. We did run a webinar on how AEM and Creative Cloud can be used together. (I am not sure they specifically talked about Captivate - but it will point you in the right direction)

Scott's Digital Community: [Webinar | June] Ask the AEM Community Expert: Adobe Experience Manager a...

Level 4

Unfortunately, Scott, that webinar just Adobe Asset Link which doesn't appear to work with Captivate. We're wanting to be able to run Captivate interactive training modules through AEM if there's a way to set it up.