Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Custom rollout configuration deleting content from the Livecopy

Level 2

Hi,

When i try to modify my blueprint (source) which would trigger my rollout config(custom) whose action is set to trigger on modify, i see that all the live copies are modified by msm-service but all of their content is deleted. except the change i made on the blueprint is what visible on them ? any suggestions as to why this behavior ? also, i still have my msm configs under /etc instead of /libs/ and i am on 6.5. Since my other applicaitons are working just fine i would assume this is still ok.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Are you sure that your custom rollout config is accurate? Which version are you coming from? 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Are you sure that your custom rollout config is accurate? Which version are you coming from? 

Level 2
HI Jorg - I think so, even when i try with OOTB "push to modify" i noticed the content gets deleted.

Level 2
Sorry ! we are on 6.5 but we had this issue even while we were on 6.3

Employee

I think that the components' inheritance on a LiveCopy is not configured properly. I suggest to raise a support case and arrange a screen share session.

Level 2
Thanks berliant, i have raised a ticket already with them, hoping to find the root cause.