Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Core component's Accordion and Carousel select panel not working after upgrade

Level 2

After upgrading core components from 2.20.6 to 2.22.10, core component's accordion and carousel select panel is breaking. 

It gives following console error when I click on select panel:

Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: # [data-cmp-hook-accordion='item'][data-cmp-expanded] [data-cmp-hook-accordion='panel']

Is there any html/css I need to update to make this work? I don't find much information in release notes. It seems to start breaking exactly from intermediate version: 2.22.0

Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Baseer

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Investigating further and compared our custom code with core component, found that parent div id was missing for accordion and carousel. Looks like earlier version was not making use of it.

Now the issue is resolved and panel select is working fine after adding following id attribute to accordion and carousel respectively:

id="${accordion.id}"
id="${carousel.id}"

Regards,

Baseer

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

Investigating further and compared our custom code with core component, found that parent div id was missing for accordion and carousel. Looks like earlier version was not making use of it.

Now the issue is resolved and panel select is working fine after adding following id attribute to accordion and carousel respectively:

id="${accordion.id}"
id="${carousel.id}"

Regards,

Baseer