Expand my Community achievements bar.

Need help regarding issue: embeds not available for task com.adobe.granite.clientlibs.compiler.impl.ClientLibCompiler

Level 2

Getting lot of warnings in build logs regarding com.adobe.granite.clientlibs.compiler.impl.ClientLibCompiler and embeds not available.
Please help.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Community Advisor

When you encounter warnings related to com.adobe.granite.clientlibs.compiler.impl.ClientLibCompiler and missing embeds during AEM builds, it generally points to issues in your client libraries (clientlibs) configuration. These warnings can occur due to misconfigurations, missing dependencies, or problems in the client library setup.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jcr:root
    xmlns:jcr="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0"
    xmlns:nt="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0"
    jcr:primaryType="cq:ClientLibraryFolder"
    categories="[my-project.components]"
    dependencies="[my-project.dependencies]"
    embed="[my-project.embeds]"
    allowProxy="{Boolean}true"/>

check embed clientlibs, if those exits or valid clientlibs?

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Thanks @arunpatidar, Is it could be due to empty spaces in embeds ?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    jcr:primaryType="cq:ClientLibraryFolder"
    allowProxy="{Boolean}true"
    categories="[flex.template-homepage]"
    cssProcessor="[default:none,min:none]"
    jsProcessor="[default:none,min:none]"
embed="[ flex.component-carousel-v2-js, flex.component-promos-v2, flex.component-promos-v2-promo-featured-opt5, flex.component-button, flex.component-subtitle-v2, flex.component-button-js]"/>

Community Advisor

Hi @bhansa 
Yes, it may cause the issue, you can try in local to validate it?

Arun Patidar

Level 2

This didn't work, still able to see warnings in build logs.
Is there a way to either disable the logs or any other things to check for this ?

Administrator

@bhansa Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Hi @kautuk_sahni the suggestions are indeed helpful but not the solution to this particular issue.
I'm yet to discover a solution for this and if I find any I will mention it here.