Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Assets bulk import with dropbox and onedrive

Level 9

I see adobe has updated bulk import with two more options in the dropdown in the documentation on June 13, 2024 site https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/assets/assets-vi...

1. Dropbox

2. Onedrive 

However when we login to the site, still it shows only 3 options

When these options will be available for AEMaaCS users?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

@Mshaji It seems like Adobe has updated its documentation to include Dropbox and OneDrive as options for bulk import in AEM Assets, but these options are not yet available in the AEMaaCS interface.

Unfortunately, there is no specific timeline mentioned in the documentation or the screenshot you provided for when these options will be available to AEMaaCS users. It's possible that Adobe is still rolling out these features or that there are some additional steps required to enable them.

I would recommend checking the Adobe Experience Manager support resources for any updates on the availability of these features. You can also try reaching out to Adobe support directly to inquire about the status of these features.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

@Mshaji It seems like Adobe has updated its documentation to include Dropbox and OneDrive as options for bulk import in AEM Assets, but these options are not yet available in the AEMaaCS interface.

Unfortunately, there is no specific timeline mentioned in the documentation or the screenshot you provided for when these options will be available to AEMaaCS users. It's possible that Adobe is still rolling out these features or that there are some additional steps required to enable them.

I would recommend checking the Adobe Experience Manager support resources for any updates on the availability of these features. You can also try reaching out to Adobe support directly to inquire about the status of these features.

Level 8

There is a note provided in the link which you provided :

The Assets view bulk importer uses the same backend as that of the Admin view bulk importer. However, it offers more data sources to import from and a more streamlined user experience.

And I checked from my side as well, the assets view bulk importer does seem to have the Dropbox and Onedrive option which is missing in the admin view. 

h_kataria_0-1721110559855.png

So, you can try using that. You can read more about Assets view here : https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/assets/assets-vi...