Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Can't see usergroup info inside the user

Community Advisor

Hi All,

I'm using AEM6.4.4 and have created a user group and added couple of users in it. The issue is, when I double click on the user group, I'm able to see the user A that I have just added to the group but when I search for the user A and double click on it after it appears in my search result, and open the 'Groups', I can't see the user group.

1813849_pastedImage_0.png 1813851_pastedImage_1.png

Has anyone faced this issue before ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Are you logged in to the instance as an admin ? If not please use admin to do so and verify the behavior. If still not able to perform the task enable the browser debug tool as it may give you some hint on whats the issue. The classic UI is not very good to handle the errors returned from the server side so the process just dies without showing any error in UI.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 4

I remember this sometimes happens with classic UI console. Could you please try the same with touch ui console. Plus with classic UI it wont show any proper error if and all any exception happened but the same is not case with touch ui.

Community Advisor

Thanks Premkarthik. But the issue persists with both classic and touch UI. I, however took the screen grab from classic UI. Thanks, Bilal.

Employee Advisor

Looks like a UI issue. Do you see the same issue when trying to access the console using the Incognito/Private window?

Community Advisor

Yes Jaideep. Am facing the same when I use it in incognito mode or even change the browser itself.

Correct answer by
Employee

Are you logged in to the instance as an admin ? If not please use admin to do so and verify the behavior. If still not able to perform the task enable the browser debug tool as it may give you some hint on whats the issue. The classic UI is not very good to handle the errors returned from the server side so the process just dies without showing any error in UI.

Community Advisor

Many thanks for the valuable suggestion, Hamid. The issue is resolved now, using admin credentials but i'll keep an eye if the issue repeats itself and update, here in this space.