Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

AEM tools is not accessible

Community Advisor

Hi,

Do any one has ever faced this issue. when i navigate to /miscadmin page in AEM it renders a blank page while server response is 200. All other pages load fine.

17 Replies

Employee Advisor

- Check if you are getting any error in the log files when trying to load miscadmin

- Open the developer console in browser and check for any errors in the console OR any failing requests in the network tab

-  Try upping the json.maximumresults  of the Apache Sling Get Servlet

Community Advisor

Network tab shows response 200 ok. I tried updating the Json.maximumresults = 100000 but with no luck.

Community Advisor

the error.log shows below log

GET /miscadmin HTTP/1.1] libs.cq.workflow.components.collection.definition.resource.resource$jsp error while rendering resource:

java.lang.NullPointerException: null

at org.apache.jsp.libs.cq.workflow.components.collection.definition.resource.resource_jsp._jspService(resource_jsp.java:165)

Employee Advisor

Hello Prakash,

This error message suggests there might be something wrong with workflow packages.

I once saw the similar nullpointer exception in a case where workflow package had a resource(pages/assets) which was actually not present in the JCR.

Check if you have workflow packages in crxde.

Regards,

Vishu

Community Advisor

what did you checked in /etc/workflow

Community Advisor

Hi

Please check Apache sling GET servlet configuration (system/console/configMgr), And verify if enable Json in checked.

Thanks

Dipti

Employee Advisor

Did this happen after a SP installation ?

Community Advisor

yes, it happens after we upgraded to 6.3.2.1. But it didn't started immediately after service pack installation

Employee Advisor

Try with parameter /miscadmin?debugClientLibs=true

Employee

Are you trying with admin user?

Community Advisor

admin user also have same issue...

Community Advisor

Thanks all for your opinion. i was able to fix it

Employee Advisor

Can you share the root cause of the issue?

Community Advisor

/libs/wcm/core/content/misc node get resolved to /miscadmin in aem and one of author has updated this node. That was the root cause of the issue. i reverted it back and it starts working.