Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM tools is not accessible

Community Advisor

Hi,

Do any one has ever faced this issue. when i navigate to /miscadmin page in AEM it renders a blank page while server response is 200. All other pages load fine.

17 Replies

Employee Advisor

- Check if you are getting any error in the log files when trying to load miscadmin

- Open the developer console in browser and check for any errors in the console OR any failing requests in the network tab

-  Try upping the json.maximumresults  of the Apache Sling Get Servlet

Community Advisor

Network tab shows response 200 ok. I tried updating the Json.maximumresults = 100000 but with no luck.

Community Advisor

the error.log shows below log

GET /miscadmin HTTP/1.1] libs.cq.workflow.components.collection.definition.resource.resource$jsp error while rendering resource:

java.lang.NullPointerException: null

at org.apache.jsp.libs.cq.workflow.components.collection.definition.resource.resource_jsp._jspService(resource_jsp.java:165)

Employee Advisor

Hello Prakash,

This error message suggests there might be something wrong with workflow packages.

I once saw the similar nullpointer exception in a case where workflow package had a resource(pages/assets) which was actually not present in the JCR.

Check if you have workflow packages in crxde.

Regards,

Vishu

Community Advisor

what did you checked in /etc/workflow

Community Advisor

Hi

Please check Apache sling GET servlet configuration (system/console/configMgr), And verify if enable Json in checked.

Thanks

Dipti

Employee Advisor

Did this happen after a SP installation ?

Community Advisor

yes, it happens after we upgraded to 6.3.2.1. But it didn't started immediately after service pack installation

Employee Advisor

Try with parameter /miscadmin?debugClientLibs=true

Employee

Are you trying with admin user?

Community Advisor

admin user also have same issue...

Community Advisor

Thanks all for your opinion. i was able to fix it

Employee Advisor

Can you share the root cause of the issue?

Community Advisor

/libs/wcm/core/content/misc node get resolved to /miscadmin in aem and one of author has updated this node. That was the root cause of the issue. i reverted it back and it starts working.