Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM 6.4 datepicker component issue with Workflow participant dialog

Level 2

Hi All,

My current AEM instance is 6.4 with Service Pack 4 (AEM 6.4.4).

I am working on a workflow where a participant would need to provide a date in workflow participant dialog step. I am using datepicker component to select date "granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/datepicker".

While completing the workflow step from inbox, when I open calendar (on datepicker) to select date, as soon as focus moves away from calendar and calendar closes all the dialog fields injected into participant dialog disappear. is there any special configuration for datepicker to use with workflow participant dialog.

I'll appreciate your help on this,

Thanks,

Pankaj

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This is a known issue with 6.4.4 and will be fixed in SP5. Internal ticket for reference: NPR-29727

As per [1], SP5 will be released on June 27th. Keep an eye on [2] for updates and use the reference ticket to check the fix in release notes.

[1] Adobe Experience Manager Help | AEM maintenance releases roadmap

[2] AEM 6.4 Service Pack Release Notes

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This is a known issue with 6.4.4 and will be fixed in SP5. Internal ticket for reference: NPR-29727

As per [1], SP5 will be released on June 27th. Keep an eye on [2] for updates and use the reference ticket to check the fix in release notes.

[1] Adobe Experience Manager Help | AEM maintenance releases roadmap

[2] AEM 6.4 Service Pack Release Notes

Level 2

Thanks Jaideep for quick response and helpful information!