Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Preflight experience is morbidly slow.

Level 5

I reckon I could learn how to code while I'm waiting for our little friend to Preflight. Any ideas? Throw the MacBook out the window and draw the app instead?

Screen Shot 2016-01-26 at 14.59.38.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

The team is trying to resolve these intermittent problems with publishing and preflighting. There is also a new release (2016.1) being deployed today, which could have some effect. Sorry about the inconvenience.

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Level 5

So while the preflight preview is taking so long - no layouts or cards can be saved. 'Try Again' does not work This is a massive bug and pain. Just lost a whole layout with card designs and settings. Infuriating.

Correct answer by
Employee

The team is trying to resolve these intermittent problems with publishing and preflighting. There is also a new release (2016.1) being deployed today, which could have some effect. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Level 5

Great, thanks Bob. Be good to see this messaging on the DPS Status Home page too. Cheers. (Arrrgh!)

Level 5

Any chance you guys could turn off the AUTO PREFLIGHT / PREVIEW on 'save' of a new layout? Sometimes gets in the way of editing and saving new layouts. Would prefer to work on several layouts and cards etc, and then preview in one go.

Employee

This issue should now be resolved. Please let us know if you experience any other preflight delays.

Level 1

Hi,

We are facing the same problem today. Is it still related to the new release deployed?

Screen Shot 2016-01-28 at 3.10.54 PM.png

Really need to solve this ASAP.

Level 1

Now it is showing below status:

Screen Shot 2016-01-28 at 5.23.53 PM.png

but once we select the preflight button, it will stuck again showing the previous status.. Please help...

Level 5

I am again experiencing very slow preflight previews. Around an hour per 'go'.

Level 5

Seems to be back online now as of 1pm UK time.

Level 1

Today still facing the same problem.

I noticed that this problem only happen in one out of two projects that I created inside my account.

Employee

The engineering team isolated the issue, and they are working on a fix.

Level 5

Excellent thanks Andrei. Hope you're well.