Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

HTML Article Packager

Level 2

Hi, I am having problems getting the article packager to create an article. I am only at the demo stage at the moment but when I drag the bluearticle01 folder over the app icon, nothing happens. If I move it over the app icon in the dock, I get a message saying it is not a supported file. Any advice on what I am doing wrong? I know I can use the articles already created in the demo folder but do want to know it works. Screenshots below. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 11.18.58.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 11.19.10.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

This issue is being looked into. It is related to running the tool on OS X 10.9.x.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 6

Moved to Digital Publishing Solution forum.

Employee

‌Which Mac OS version are you running? I have heard reports that the article packager doesn't work properly on earlier Mac OS versions.

Level 2

I am on 10.9.4 at the moment. I will update to Yosemite tonight and report back to say if it solves the problem. Thanks for the advice.

Employee Advisor

Try renaming the folder that you are working in. I would remove the "." in the folder name.

Level 1

hi works fine on Yosemite 10.10.3 on my mac mini! Maybe delete HTML package then reinstall after you have upgraded to Yosemite (latest ver).

Correct answer by
Employee

This issue is being looked into. It is related to running the tool on OS X 10.9.x.