Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Digital Blow-ins / interstitial

Level 5

Can't stress enough the importance of features such as:

• Digital blow-ins to browse pages - as per the previous solution - Martha Stewart had an excellent example.

• Interstitial pop-ups within other browse pages - HTML if possible - or pop-up cards to show in every browse page.

Just a few ideas.

Thanks

David

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi David,

you may get additional answers from others but I think some of this can be achieved through in-app messaging, please see below + link to see a list of examples.

See also https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/mobile/in_app_messaging.html

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi David,

you may get additional answers from others but I think some of this can be achieved through in-app messaging, please see below + link to see a list of examples.

See also https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/mobile/in_app_messaging.html

Level 5

Thanks Christophe - a good suggestion although I am positive some publishers and agencies will be keen to use their own existing analytical and delivery solutions for this feature.

There has to be a bespoke method of delivery for this within the system.

Level 3

Here is an example of an HTML interstatial we created.

Download App:  Niche Digital Conference on the App Store

Click on "Schedule" and the Ad will pop-up at the top of the screen.  The ad is set on a timer to control appearance.  Once dismissed, it will not show up for 8 hours again.

Grant Fritch

Walsworth Apps

Employee

As Christophe points out our supported method for this type of content in DPS 2015 is via Adobe Analytics In-App Messaging.

Neil

Level 5

Thanks for now Mr E.

Loving your magazine.