Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Delete a project

Level 3

I've made few project for training, demo et test and i want to cleanup my account, is there a way to delete projects please? i don't find any thing do this.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

We do not currently have a way to delete or hide unwanted projects from the portal.

Neil

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

We do not currently have a way to delete or hide unwanted projects from the portal.

Neil

Level 3

Is this ability on the roadmap?

Level 5

I just rename the PROJECT to a TEST name or something. Helps...

Level 5

We need to delete a project as we have had to create a duplicate one that has a new analytics account attached to it. Bit odd that one cannot delete an old unwanted project, and also that the unique ID and analytics details are locked down and un-editable.

Who can delete a project for me?

Thanks

David

Employee

The ability to hide projects ("archive") is on the roadmap. This will enable you to remove projects from view that may be duplicates, used for testing or no longer active.

Employee

Hi All, we have been working on the capability to hide projects from view in the On Demand Portal.

Hide Projects is targeted for release next week (release planned for Sept 7th)