Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Custom Fonts Display in Layouts but not in Development APP

Level 2

I have some custom fonts that aren't showing up in my display app. I have uploaded both WOFF and TTF versions through the AEMM interface. They show up in the font selection list and display in the layout/card construction area perfectly. But when I view the development app, I only get the default font for all content.

Prior to the AEMM launch, I did upload the fonts with the app in the DPS2015 interface and they worked at that time. Any new tricks here besides populating the font fields in the AEMM interface?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

You did rebuild the app, download and sign the new preflight app, and install it. Right?

Easy detail we all forget at least once.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

You did rebuild the app, download and sign the new preflight app, and install it. Right?

Easy detail we all forget at least once.

Level 2

Rebuilt, downloaded and signed the new app, but It appears I never actually re-installed. it. *facepalm*

Level 6

Sorry to jump on this late, but it sounds related to my issue.  It appears that custom fonts DO NOT display within the AEMM Preflight app, correct?  If I want to test my browse page w/ custom fonts, I need to actually build a test app, correct?

Level 1

Hi Colin,

Thanks for all the great vids over the years (btw).

When you say "rebuilt" or "rebuild" what does that entail? Can you briefly outline how far back I need to go?

Thanks,

Employee

Hi Christopher,

You need to sign in to the Portal (https://aemmobile.adobe.com), go to the Apps section, and rebuild your app. When you add that app to your device, you'll be able to see custom fonts.

Bob