Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

unresolved compilation problems

Level 4

Hi Friends,

I am getting when I select Forms>>Letters let me know whether I need to install any Fixed pack for forms.

~Unresolved compilation problems: Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.obj.AssetType resolves to a package Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.util.ACMUtil resolves to a package Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.exceptions.ExceptionCodes resolves to a package AssetType cannot be resolved to a type ACMUtil cannot be resolved ExceptionCodes.TEXT_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.CONDITION_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LIST_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LETTER cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LETTER cannot be resolved to a type

~Cannot serve request to /aem/forms/assets.html/Letter in /libs/fd/cm/ma/gui/components/admin/endor/breadcrumbs/breadcrumbs.jsp

Attached screen shot for your reference

Regards

Pr@veen

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Praveen,

This issue you mentioned above

~Unresolved compilation problems: Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.obj.AssetType resolves to a package Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.util.ACMUtil resolves to a package Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.exceptions.ExceptionCodes resolves to a package AssetType cannot be resolved to a type ACMUtil cannot be resolved ExceptionCodes.TEXT_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.CONDITION_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LIST_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LETTER cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LETTER cannot be resolved to a type

~Cannot serve request to /aem/forms/assets.html/Letter in /libs/fd/cm/ma/gui/components/admin/endor/breadcrumbs/breadcrumbs.jsp

usually occurs when you load the page before the JSP is successfully compiled. Can you try opening the /libs/fd/cm/ma/gui/components/admin/endor/breadcrumbs/breadcrumbs.jsp file in CRX DE and explicitly saving it.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 4

on trying to resolve the issue we need to install the aem-service-pkg-wrapper-6.1.SP1.zip

when I try to install the ~aem-service-pkg-wrapper-6.1.SP1.zip package getting the below error

~Could not Install Package

"org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.packaging.PackageException: javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: OakConstraint0001: /apps[[nt:folder, rep:AccessControllable]]: No matching definition found for child node cq with effective type [nt:unstructured]"

Please do help me to resolve this issue

Regards

Pr@veen

Employee

Praveen, Please suppply complete stack trace as it is not clear form the exception trace as to which node is giving oakConstraint exception during the installation of AEM Sp1 package.

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Praveen,

This issue you mentioned above

usually occurs when you load the page before the JSP is successfully compiled. Can you try opening the /libs/fd/cm/ma/gui/components/admin/endor/breadcrumbs/breadcrumbs.jsp file in CRX DE and explicitly saving it.

Level 4

Hi Annu/Mani,

Not able to attach the complete stack trace i am getting this error because in breadcrum.jsp file i am referring the below 2 classes not available in my aem instance. to get these classes i need to install any specific package

i get this error when i click Form>>Letters

Form>>Document Fragments

Form>>Data Dictionaries 

com.adobe.icc.dbforms.obj.AssetType

com.adobe.icc.dbforms.util.ACMUtil

entire stack trace is attached in the screen shot

Below is the partial stack trace of the issue

Unresolved compilation problems: Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.obj.AssetType resolves to a package Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.util.ACMUtil resolves to a package Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.exceptions.ExceptionCodes resolves to a package AssetType cannot be resolved to a type ACMUtil cannot be resolved ExceptionCodes.TEXT_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.CONDITION_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LIST_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LETTER cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LETTER cannot be resolved to a type

Cannot serve request to /aem/forms/assets.html/Letter in /libs/fd/cm/ma/gui/components/admin/endor/breadcrumbs/breadcrumbs.jsp

Exception:

java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems: 
    Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.obj.AssetType resolves to a package
    Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.util.ACMUtil resolves to a package
    Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.exceptions.ExceptionCodes resolves to a package
    AssetType cannot be resolved to a type
    ACMUtil cannot be resolved
    ExceptionCodes.TEXT_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type
    ExceptionCodes.CONDITION_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type
    ExceptionCodes.LIST_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type
    ExceptionCodes.LETTER cannot be resolved to a type
    ExceptionCodes.LETTER cannot be resolved to a type

Administrator

Hi 

As mentioned by Annu, It is an issue.

Please create a daycare ticket for this:- https://daycare.day.com/home/createaticket.html 

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni