Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

ALC-AAC-0017-000: Service(s) failed to start. It could be configuration problem.

Level 1

Hi Team,

I tried to setup aem forms and installed the EAR files in Websphere and started the web applications.

Getting following error in Aem forms admin ui.
ALC-DSC-099-000: com.adobe.idp.applicationmanager.application.ApplicationManagerException: com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.service.NoActiveServiceConfigurationException: There is no active service configuration for service: ApplicationManager

And I tried to restart the services in service management tab and I can see most of the services are inactive. Attached the screenshot.

And when I try to restart, getting below issue.
ALC-AAC-0017-000: Service(s) failed to start. It could be configuration problem.

Can someone please help to to resolve this issue. Attached the document

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Santhan 

You must have got this issue post the component deployment steps in LCM so the components are This issue is specific to components are not in a good state. Here are some steps you can follow:

1. Do a clean server restart of the WAS server i.e delete the tmp/cache, restart the complete the server/cluster. 

2. If the step 1 doesn't help, check for design time service and start the service, if its down and subsequently start the other services.

3. Try to start the components in stopped state from workbench.

If none of the above helps, then clean the database and run configuration manager from db bootstrap step again.

If the issue persists, check the server logs for the exact error msg and log a support ticket for further investigation. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Santhan 

You must have got this issue post the component deployment steps in LCM so the components are This issue is specific to components are not in a good state. Here are some steps you can follow:

1. Do a clean server restart of the WAS server i.e delete the tmp/cache, restart the complete the server/cluster. 

2. If the step 1 doesn't help, check for design time service and start the service, if its down and subsequently start the other services.

3. Try to start the components in stopped state from workbench.

If none of the above helps, then clean the database and run configuration manager from db bootstrap step again.

If the issue persists, check the server logs for the exact error msg and log a support ticket for further investigation.