Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Unable to prpopulate FDM data in AEM Forms.

Level 2

Hi Team,

There is an issue already cracked my head. 

I have used an API service https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/forms/adaptive-forms-advanced-authorin...

to get data in forms fields. Used this form initialize event. with the required coding. But its not working. What exactly the issue here not sure. Can anyone give me some idea?

Regards,

Surya

7 Replies

Level 9

Is your form data model working when you test it using the form model editor? If yes

try it invoking on the click event of a button

If the second test is successful then try using the code

Level 2
Its not working on click event. Using the below code console.log("DBFetchStarting"); var operationInfo = { "formDataModelId": "/content/dam/formsanddocuments-fdm/userprofiledata", "operationTitle": "get", "operationName": "get" }; console.log("operationInfo" + operationInfo); var inputs = { "PersonID" : "F3TCYHHSG7Q7TWXDPFDITEOG64JT8H2Q" }; console.log("DBFetchStartingstart13"); var outputs = { "LastName" : LastName, "FirstName" : FirstName }; guidelib.dataIntegrationUtils.executeOperation(operationInfo, inputs, outputs); console.log("outputs:"+FirstName); }

Level 9
Have you tested the form data model in the form data model editor?

Level 2

And its working fine in form data model editor. Tested with Get service. by passing the required parameter value. Can you please tell me how can handle he exception in case there is an exception in API?

Employee Advisor

@surya1 If it's working in the test model there is a limited chance it will not work in the form. Make sure the type of input and response you are getting. 

Employee Advisor

@surya1  Is this working now?

- Mayank Gandhi