Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Not enough access privileges to Run the AEM HTML workspace

Level 3

Hi Experts,

All of sudden I am getting the below error when I access HTML workspace. It was working and able to access the applications in workspace. May i know the reason and fix?

html_workspace_error.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@srujan816 

Can you clear the cache/cookies from the browser and try to re-login as "administrator"?

We usually see this error when the browser caches the "admin" user credentials from login(s) to crx URLs while the workspace expects "administrator" or a user with equivalent permissions.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@srujan816 

Can you clear the cache/cookies from the browser and try to re-login as "administrator"?

We usually see this error when the browser caches the "admin" user credentials from login(s) to crx URLs while the workspace expects "administrator" or a user with equivalent permissions.

Level 3

Hi Pulkit,

I did but login page itself not displaying directly logging to site(s) /lc/aem/start.html page

Employee Advisor
@srujan816 Actually the browser is still considering the "admin" user credentials and routing to /lc/aem/start.html page. Please try another browser(example - IE) and enter the right credentials i.e "administrator" user or a user with equivalent permissions.

Level 3
@Pulkit - I have tried in all the browsers but not working. Still it is pointing to /lc/aem/start.html

Employee

The problem that you are seeing is because you have provided administrator credentials within 'Apache Sling Authentication Service' in configMgr. Please remove the Anonymous User Name and Anonymous Password. You can also disable the 'Allow Anonymous Access' option and check.