Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

In aem forms 6.5, pdf generator watermark coming by default on output pdf when i convert tiff to pdf

Level 2

In aem forms 6.5, pdf generator evaluation watermark coming by default on output pdf when i convert tiff to pdf. How to disable that water mark. Please advise if anyone have idea

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

you most likely run this in EVAL mode. If this is a properly aquired installation you start the adminui as Administrator and click on the Licensing link. There you can choose between DEV,NFR,IDEV or Production license. Confirm and I think the watermark should be gone.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

you most likely run this in EVAL mode. If this is a properly aquired installation you start the adminui as Administrator and click on the Licensing link. There you can choose between DEV,NFR,IDEV or Production license. Confirm and I think the watermark should be gone.

Employee Advisor

@Kosta_Prokopiu1 I have seen this watermark even when the "License has expired".

@Saikumar1 

It could be either of the case- Installation hasn't been licensed or the License has expired.

Level 2

Thanks @Kosta_Prokopiu1 @Pulkit_Jain_.Got it. Yes current license is in eval mode. I will work on this to change proper license.

Thanks again. 

Employee Advisor

@Saikumar1 

This JEE installation must be having "PDF Generator Evaluation" service in the adminui thus the conversions will have this watermark, by default.

Please ensure that this set-up has a valid serial key or reinstall with a new license to mitigate this problem.

Employee

@Saikumar1 It's because you must be using EVAL license. You need to update your License. PDFG remains in EVAL even after the License is expired.