Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM Form and AEM Site Development

Community Advisor

Hello everyone,

By having AEM Site and AEM Form were installed in different servers, how does it work if I develop a jar package for AEM Site? Shall I deploy it on AEM Form as well? 

In my architecture I have 1 Author and 2 Publisher, when I publish a template how it works? will the template be published in both Publisher? What is your suggestion? 

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

By having AEM Site and AEM Form were installed in different servers, how does it work if I develop a jar package for AEM Site? Shall I deploy it on AEM Form as well? 

If you have different servers and that jar provides some utility to both sites and forms then deploy on both. If its specific to site then you can keep it on the respective server only.

In my architecture I have 1 Author and 2 Publisher, when I publish a template how it works? will the template be published in both Publisher? What is your suggestion? 

Yes, the asset will be pushed to all the agents configured on the author. You can publish forms and all its fragments, themes associated with It will also be pushed.

@Luca_Lattarini 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you have different servers and that jar provides some utility to both sites and forms then deploy on both. If its specific to site then you can keep it on the respective server only.

Yes, the asset will be pushed to all the agents configured on the author. You can publish forms and all its fragments, themes associated with It will also be pushed.

@Luca_Lattarini 

Level 1

Hello Everyone, 

My name is Adam and I am an expert in IT recruitment, I am looking for Senior AEM Developer and Adobe Solutions Architect, please if anyone is interested working in Poland then kindly message me on LinkedIn: 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-l-69059a8a

I will be grateful to discuss it more with you all. The job is based in Poland. Warsaw and Wrocław.

Thank you