I am trying to create a custom rich text box component for an adaptive form. I created an overlay of the guidetextbox from "/libs/fd/af/components/guidetextbox" in my /apps/project folder, however any changes to the rte settings are not reflected in the custom component. For example, removing "format#underline" from the inline toolbar does not reflect in the actual component. The underline button is still present in the rte after making this change. My goal is to remove the Style dropdown options when the rte is in fullscreen.
1. Create the components folder in apps/<projectname>/components
2. Copy and paste the "guidetextbox" node from "/libs/fd/af/components/guidetextbox" to "apps/<projectname>/components"
3. Update jcr:title to "Rich Text Box"
4. Select the cq:template child node and update jcr:title to "Rich Text Box"
5. Add the custom component to the adaptive form template policy
6. Create a new adaptive form with the above template and add the custom rich text component
7. Navigate to "/apps/<projectname>/components/guidetextbox/cq:dialog/content/items/accordion/items/basic/items/richTextValue/uiSettings/cui/inline"
8. Remove "format#underline" from the toolbar string array
9. In the adaptive form, configure the rich text component to allow rich text editing.
10. Preview the form, the underline button is still present in the inline toolbar.
Any help here would be appreciated, thank you
Solved! Go to Solution.