Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Video Viewer presets beginning of video blurry

Level 1

Hello,

I am working on adding video to a website, and I am using AEM's video viewer presets to essentially embed the video in. The video has to be looped and auto-played. The issue I am having is that every video viewer I work with (I've made several now) makes about the first 6 seconds of the video really blurry, and then the rest (16 second long video) is completely fine. 

Does anyone know why this may be happening? Is there anything I can do about it? I'm guessing it has to do with looping and auto-playing the video because the .mp4 video is not blurry when I view it locally on my desktop. I have also tried exporting this video with high bitrate, adaptive high bitrate, low bitrate and a bunch of other random settings. It doesn't change how it looks in AEM and ultimately on the site when I embed it in.

Any help or guidance on this would be really appreciated. Thanks!

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Have you tried playing the video without the dispatcher? Try the page with IP. Also, check the issue with a smaller video first. What happens when you turn off the auto-play, does buffering takes some time still?