Hi there, we are struggling with getting the asset link feature to work for our creative cloud users.
1. Creative Cloud is on a separate azure tenant than AEM Assets Essentials
2. Domain and directory trust is enabled and working
3. Users with federated id are synced properly and are setup with product profiles in both "clouds"
4. Deployment package with asset link created
5. User logged in with federated id in creative cloud desktop app installs photoshop, asset link is available there under extensions
6. Asset link does not automagically find any environment despite the documentation highlighting this would be the case
7. No assetlink-settings.json is present in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CEP\extensions
what are the next troubleshooting steps? it states here that it would be possible to create the settings file manually https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/deploy-adobe-asset-link-panel.html#config-endpoints
is this true also for assets essentials running in experience cloud? if so how is that file configured? can it be included for all users somehow or do we need to distribute it to users?
what parameters go into url, port and scheme?