Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Questions - Adobe Brand Portal

Level 4

I have few queries regarding brand portal . Let me know if you have any pointers.

• Is there way we can restrict users to see specific folders inside brand portal ? For eg: If we have Folder A and B and I want to provide access to my users for folder A only.
  • When we are sharing assets through brand portal , then outlook/Gmail emails are getting triggered or only notifications will come inside brand portal under task and notifications section ?
  • Can we share assets using brand portal  to external users email id ? If yes, can they download those assets ?

Note: Above asked queries are for Adobe Brand Portal and not for AEM.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Anoop_Garg ,
please take my word with a grain of salt. I am not 100% certain that this is all there is to it.
As soon as you publish something to the BP - it is only seen by the administration.
From here you have these options:
1. Make it public - now every brand portal user is able to see the folder and its content.
2. Share the folder with one or more specific users.
3. Make the folder visible for closed user groups. CUGs can only be applied to folders, not to assets but you can google all there is to GUGs.

The asset sharing is possible to external users without BP access.
To use this, you need to use the "share link" function.
In here you can add any email and as long as you check the "Allow download of original file" box, the receiving person can download those assets and not only renditions.

AdilosCantuerk_0-1695798619469.png

I am not sure what you mean with emails are getting triggered... so i can't give advice on that.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Anoop_Garg ,
please take my word with a grain of salt. I am not 100% certain that this is all there is to it.
As soon as you publish something to the BP - it is only seen by the administration.
From here you have these options:
1. Make it public - now every brand portal user is able to see the folder and its content.
2. Share the folder with one or more specific users.
3. Make the folder visible for closed user groups. CUGs can only be applied to folders, not to assets but you can google all there is to GUGs.

The asset sharing is possible to external users without BP access.
To use this, you need to use the "share link" function.
In here you can add any email and as long as you check the "Allow download of original file" box, the receiving person can download those assets and not only renditions.

AdilosCantuerk_0-1695798619469.png

I am not sure what you mean with emails are getting triggered... so i can't give advice on that.