Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

AEM to Brand Portal integration - migrate from JWT to Oauth server to server auth mechanism

Level 8

Hello,

I had setup the AEM Assets to Brand Portal integration by creating a JWT based project in Adobe Developer console. As JWT approach has been deprecated, we need to use Oauth server to server mechanism. 

I came across this KB article that suggests that the integration currently does not support Oauth - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-cloud-kcs/kbarticles/ka-22074

Has anyone tried to migrate from JWT to Oauth server to server for AEM to Brand Portal integration ?

If yes, can you provide details on how you got it working and what are the steps involved ?

Appreciate your help!

Thanks

Narendra

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, 

This is precisely why Adobe is requesting to switch to OAuth so early. Your best option is to create a new configuration using the OAuth method and test if the integration with Brand Portal now works. If not, then you should submit a ticket to Adobe support and inquire about when this will be available. There is no workaround; this is specific to the product.

Hope this helps.

Esteban Bustamante

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, 

This is precisely why Adobe is requesting to switch to OAuth so early. Your best option is to create a new configuration using the OAuth method and test if the integration with Brand Portal now works. If not, then you should submit a ticket to Adobe support and inquire about when this will be available. There is no workaround; this is specific to the product.

Hope this helps.

Esteban Bustamante