Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM to Brand Portal integration - migrate from JWT to Oauth server to server auth mechanism

Level 8

Hello,

I had setup the AEM Assets to Brand Portal integration by creating a JWT based project in Adobe Developer console. As JWT approach has been deprecated, we need to use Oauth server to server mechanism. 

I came across this KB article that suggests that the integration currently does not support Oauth - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-cloud-kcs/kbarticles/ka-22074

Has anyone tried to migrate from JWT to Oauth server to server for AEM to Brand Portal integration ?

If yes, can you provide details on how you got it working and what are the steps involved ?

Appreciate your help!

Thanks

Narendra

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, 

This is precisely why Adobe is requesting to switch to OAuth so early. Your best option is to create a new configuration using the OAuth method and test if the integration with Brand Portal now works. If not, then you should submit a ticket to Adobe support and inquire about when this will be available. There is no workaround; this is specific to the product.

Hope this helps.

Esteban Bustamante

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, 

This is precisely why Adobe is requesting to switch to OAuth so early. Your best option is to create a new configuration using the OAuth method and test if the integration with Brand Portal now works. If not, then you should submit a ticket to Adobe support and inquire about when this will be available. There is no workaround; this is specific to the product.

Hope this helps.

Esteban Bustamante