Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Need to migrate assets from multiple system(Non-AEM) to AEM cloud

Level 1

HI Everyone,

I have a requirement to migrate large volume of assets to be migrated from different 3rd party application to AEM assets cloud (Assets include images, audio, videos(generally large in size)). Can you suggest me what all are different possible solutions and which is the best solution Adobe recommend. 

Any suggestion/thoughts will be helpful.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @informvigin,

We used OOTB AEMaaCS Bulk Importer and Bulk metadata import tools for a similar requirement by migrating assets from multiple sources to S3 and then from S3 to AEMaaCS. More details available here - Adobe Developers Live, October 2021, Session | AEM... - Adobe Experience League Community - 423032

The ACS commons CSV Asset Importer and S3 Asset Ingestor were also the options to consider for previous AEM versions.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Manpreet

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @informvigin,

We used OOTB AEMaaCS Bulk Importer and Bulk metadata import tools for a similar requirement by migrating assets from multiple sources to S3 and then from S3 to AEMaaCS. More details available here - Adobe Developers Live, October 2021, Session | AEM... - Adobe Experience League Community - 423032

The ACS commons CSV Asset Importer and S3 Asset Ingestor were also the options to consider for previous AEM versions.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Manpreet