Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Not able to see Asset bulk import under Tools--> Assets for AEM as cloud

Level 1

HI Everyone,

I am trying to use "Asset Bulk import" inside my local AEM set up with sdk installation (Used sdk : aem-sdk-2022.4.7138.20220427T075748Z-220400.zip). But when I am going inside Tools --> Assest, I am unable to see the Bulk Asset Importer mentioned in the below thread,

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/adobe-developers-live-octo...

Please suggest if I miss anything or if I need to install any package separately.

Thanks in Advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @informvigin,

In general you will need 2 things to see Bulk Asset Importer option:

1. Login as an admin user.
  2. You need properly configure OSGi Adobe Granite Access Token.

If above configuration is not present on your instance you will see below message while your instance is starting.

*INFO* [FelixStartLevel] com.adobe.cq.assetcompute.impl.NuiFeatureFlag No Nui config found for com.adobe.dam.asset.nui.feature.flag

In crx you can also observer that Bulk Asset Importer has some render conditions, that needs to be meet to see this option under Tools.

feature-flag.jpg

Solution

1. Got to OSGi console (/system/console/configMgr), and find Adobe Granite Access Token provider and click on plus button on the right side to add new configuration.
    access-token-factory.jpg

2. Create new configuration, please note that even if you do not now what data should be set, the main thing is to set proper Name, which in this specific scenario needs to start with Asset Compute phrase. You can try below configuration. In general I left all values as default except Name.
    access-token.jpg

3. Click Save and restart your instance.

After restart Bulk Asset Importer and few other options will be available.

Alternatively you can try to access Bulk Asset Importer directly using following url /mnt/overlay/dam/gui/content/bulkimport/list.html

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @informvigin,

In general you will need 2 things to see Bulk Asset Importer option:

1. Login as an admin user.
  2. You need properly configure OSGi Adobe Granite Access Token.

If above configuration is not present on your instance you will see below message while your instance is starting.

*INFO* [FelixStartLevel] com.adobe.cq.assetcompute.impl.NuiFeatureFlag No Nui config found for com.adobe.dam.asset.nui.feature.flag

In crx you can also observer that Bulk Asset Importer has some render conditions, that needs to be meet to see this option under Tools.

feature-flag.jpg

Solution

1. Got to OSGi console (/system/console/configMgr), and find Adobe Granite Access Token provider and click on plus button on the right side to add new configuration.
    access-token-factory.jpg

2. Create new configuration, please note that even if you do not now what data should be set, the main thing is to set proper Name, which in this specific scenario needs to start with Asset Compute phrase. You can try below configuration. In general I left all values as default except Name.
    access-token.jpg

3. Click Save and restart your instance.

After restart Bulk Asset Importer and few other options will be available.

Alternatively you can try to access Bulk Asset Importer directly using following url /mnt/overlay/dam/gui/content/bulkimport/list.html